Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Death to Darth Vader

A little tidbit I forgot to mention. I got my nose fixed. NO, not a nose job. Just tweaked the inside of my smeller so that I can breathe like a normal person and hopefully get sick a whole lot less. This is very exciting and blog worthy to me! I am tired of hearing, "Gee Liz! You get sick more than the Ebola monkey." Also, quite frankly, I am tired of feeling like one too. Antibiotics are not my friends.

So I am not feeling too bad but not fabulous either. Chara picked me up afterwards and stayed with me like the wonderful nurse she is until Jimmy could come get me. They told her I could not be alone for 24 hours, and she took this very seriously even though I tried to convince her to take me home, she would not. Then, I was also really surprised she let me go home with Jimmy, because if I remember correctly the paper did say RESPONSIBLE ADULT in big, black, bold letters--- and she signed it. Therefore, I maybe should have stayed at her and Ben's and not with Jimmy. Just kidding!

Here are a few shots of the good times, plus they gave me Vicodin, which is not very good to take when trying to study for the NCLEX. Therefore, after tonight, no more Vicodin for Lizard. I must save brain cells for learning.

Waking up from my nap I had to snap this shot of my loves sleeping with me on the couch.
Boomer just lays with me all day, watching me..
Once in a while he brings me coffee and gives me kisses, he said they have healing powers.

2 comments:

Melody said...

wowza! you look like you sure do know how to have a good time!

chara said...

is that you, james, and the dog on the couch? that's some amazing human tetris going on.. glad you are feeling better.. i totally forgot about the 'responsible adult' part..
hope that question isn't on the NCLEX