Thursday, March 01, 2007

Be cool stay in school

Oh how I wish I could say that I thought Nursing school was cool but I find myself hating life pretty much 90% of the time. My friend Jackie had a good point today...something along the lines of how usually "stressful moments"in life come and go and you survive and deal with them. Yet, the stress of nursing school is not going away anytime soon and it has been around for a year and a half already. Ugh! So true. The last three weeks has been filled with papers and test and I am so over it. Needless to say I have one more paper to write up this weekend. This means only 3 more to go. Plus, to make things worse, they are not even papers that really engage the learning process. That blows. This blows. Sorry for complaining. I guess I will go work off my frustration at kickboxing.

P.S. What is going on with the weather??? I want it to be warm and sunny already!

1 comment:

chara said...

so right.. perhaps that's why we'll all become alcoholics soon..