Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat?

So tonight was Halloween and we did some menial decorating... enough to make the front of the house look inviting. I already took most of it down. Anyway, we were hoping to attract more kids than last year. It seems we actually attracted less. The first kids showed up around six-thirty and the last about eight. Huh?

I guess things have changed from the days when I was a kid and we would stay out trick or treating until ten and then roaming around until eleven or twelve. We lived in a gated community though. So maybe that was the difference who knows?

All I do know is this... there is a decent amount of candy left over and I was giving out handfuls. Oh what? You are only three? Well, here are eight pieces of candy and remember... brush your teeth!

Alright, back to the books. Test tomorrow. Evil.

No comments: