Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Ah, finally I blog again...


Yes, I am finally getting around to making a new post on this so called blog thingy here. Well, spring break was officially over with my return to school yesterday. This makes my poor heart ache. Only 8 weeks until summer is here. So today a new countdown begins! Also, my birthday weekend was fanstastical. Here is a picture- I think it is ugly but at least my cake looks good. I refused to eat the cake, so I ate the cookie that was in Cookie Monster's mouth. Much to my surprise they jipped him, he only had half a cookie in his mouth. It tasted good anyway. Oh and no worries, it was cut in half- not half eaten! I thought the cake was cute. My friends said how could you have a birthday without cake, so they got it for me and it was nice to blow out the old 25! Another wonderful thing happened. I guess I am official in California now because only for the second time in my life have I been summoned for Jury Duty. Lame-o! Naturally I think as I open the envelope... "Hmmm- How can I get out of this?" Then, "Eureka! I am a full time Nursing student- they will let me free!" Yeah, right--- they covered that topic on the form, it basically says "Too bad we don't care what kind of student you are we will postpone your date for you." So I guess I need to take care of that. Stupid Jury Duty. Maybe I should pull a Pauly Shore... if you remember that movie.

No comments: