Monday, February 20, 2006

Jimmy's new baby...the 54 Chevy!


This is Jimmy's new project- his 54 Chevy which now gets more attention than me (boo hoo)...







and Boomer is ready to go for a ride.






I knew it would only be a matter of time before he hurt himself. I periodically check on him, you know- peek into the garage everytime the lights flicker. So today "it happened". This is Jimmy's first "accident" involving a grinder, let's hope he doesn't lose anything else during this process.





Of course, this was hilarious to me because it's not too bad but he came in so freaked out that I was thinking he was going to have his finger in his hand. So when I saw he was just missing some flesh- I started to laugh and laugh some more. Needless to say, he did not find this very amusing. So I went and got him some band- aids and he is milking it with this sad little face waving his finger at me.

No comments: